Turn paper piles into files.
Gone are the days you had to wait for regular paper statements for your chequing accounts to be mailed to you. Take advantage of this new free, environmentally friendly, convenient and secure feature in online banking.
- E-statements look the same as paper statements and offer you even more convenience. Online banking will allow access to up to seven years of archived statements. If you are currently receiving paper statements, e-statements will be archived from May 2017 onward.
- E-statements are free for all chequing accounts. However, effective July 1, 2018, paper statements will incur a charge of $2 per cycle for chequing accounts. The first charge for paper statements on members’ account will be on July 31, 2018. Paper statements will continue to be free for seniors (60+).
- Save paper and help protect the environment by changing your statement option from “Statement” to “Internet only” online, in-branch, or over the phone. “Internet only” gives you access to e-statements without receiving printed statements, while the “Statement” option allows you to access e-statements and receive printed statements.
How do I view e-Statements?
- Login to MemberDirect® online banking.
- On the main menu bar, select “View e-Statements.”
- Click on the year and the e-statement you would like to view.
Note: E-statements are available as PDF files. You must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to view them. If you have trouble viewing an e-statement, please save the file to your computer before opening it. If you are using a shared or public computer, be sure to delete saved PDFs and clear all temporary Internet files when you’re finished.
If you would like more information or want to set-up online access, please call or visit us and speak with one of our Member Services Representatives.
To view e-statements you will first need to enroll in online banking.
Don’t have MemberDirect® online banking? Call or visit one of our branches and enroll today!