CRA Direct Deposit
Get your CRA payments deposited directly into your account.
Enroll in Canada Revenue Agency’s (CRA) direct deposit option to receive your CRA payments quickly and securely to your account. Say “goodbye” to waiting days or even weeks to receive your payment via mail.
The Canada Revenue Agency will deposit the refunds and payments you're eligible for in your account, including:
- Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB)
- Canada Emergency Student Benefit (CESB)
- Income tax refunds
- Goods and Services tax credit, Harmonized sales tax credit and any similar provincial or territorial payments
- Canada child benefit and any similar provincial or territorial payments
- Canada workers benefit
- Deemed overpayment of tax
For a complete list of payments, visit the CRA website.
You only need to register once to receive any type of refund or payment.
If you did not file a tax return in 2018 and 2019 you cannot set up CRA direct deposit here and should contact the CRA directly at 1-800-959-8281. You can also call this number to change the contact information you provided to the CRA or to deregister from direct deposit.
How to get started
Currently, this feature is only available on our old online banking platform for personal accounts. We are working quickly to add this feature to our new platform for both personal and business accounts.
- Login to your online banking.
- From the left side menu, select Account Services.
- Choose Set up CRA direct deposit for individuals (CERB/CESB).
- Follow the prompts and select which account you would like the payments to be deposited.
- Review the confirmation.
If you’re having trouble logging into online banking or are not yet set up, give us a call at 416-255-1742.
For more information visit the Canadian Emergency Response Benefit information page on the CRA website.
If you would like more information or want to set-up online access, please call or visit us and speak with one of our Member Services Representatives.
How we’re helping our members through challenging times.
We’re committed to maintaining a high level of banking access and support. Stay informed with the latest news and updates regarding COVID-19.