Don’t have online banking? No problem!
If you would like to set up access to your online banking account, you must fill out and sign our Online Banking Member Application and email it to email@example.com. We will contact you with further details.
Please note, temporary Interac e-Transfer limits will apply for new online banking accounts:
- Daily: $100
- Weekly: $250
- Monthly: $500
Having trouble logging in?
For assistance or if you need to change your password, you may call our branch during our hours of operation.
Once you have access to online banking, you can download our free Moya Mobile App. All account login information is the same as your online banking.
- Advanced Bill Payments – set-up recurring payments, schedule one for a later date, or pay them all on the spot. Have a business? You can file or remit payments to the CRA.
- Member to Member Transfer – have multiple accounts with us? Want to send funds to a friend or family member? You can transfer funds between accounts within Moya Financial.
- Rename Accounts – personalize your account names to fit your life. Whether it’s savings for tuition, or your next big European vacation.
- Alerts – stay informed and choose from a variety of alerts you can personalize to meet your needs. Receive alerts by email or text anytime, anywhere.
- Search Account Activity – find transactions quickly and easily by filtering through the type and date range.
- Order Cheques – reorder cheques for your chequing account by submitting your request and details online.
- Stop Cheques – to stop the payment of a single cheque or range of cheques you can create a stop cheque item.
We also offer:
No more writing cheques, running to the ATM or paying fees for bank drafts. Interac e-Transfer® is the secure, quick, and free way to send, request, and deposit money. When you sign in, select Transfers from the menu, and then select Send Interac e-Transfer. Simply follow the steps from there.
Access PDF versions of your statements at your convenience for anytime, anywhere viewing. E-statements produced after May 2017 are available and future e-statements are uploaded on the regular statement date.
MemberDirect® Increased Authentication
Improve the safety of your online banking by adding security questions and answers during the login stage without complicating your online experience.
CRA Direct Deposit
Enroll in Canada Revenue Agency’s (CRA) direct deposit option to receive your CRA payments quickly and securely to your account. Say “goodbye” to waiting for your payments to arrive via mail.
Canada Emergency Business Account
To ensure that small businesses have access to the capital they need to see them through the current challenges, the Government of Canada has launched the new Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA).