Index-Linked Term Deposits are a great way to grow your money and meet your savings goals. Your investment will be locked in for a predetermined period and linked to stock market performance. You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that your principal investment is protected up to $250,000 through the Deposit Insurance Corporation of Ontario (DICO).
- Opportunity to participate in the growth potential of equity markets
- No risk to the investment principal
- Minimum investment of $5,000
- No commissions or management fees
- Unlimited potential
- 3 and 5-year terms
- Not redeemable prior to maturity
- RRSP/TFSA eligible
- Depositors are 100% protected by the Deposit Insurance Corporation of Ontario (DICO)
How the rate of return is determined:
The Index-Linked Term Deposit’s return is based wholly on the performance of the S&P/TSX 60 index, which tracks sixty foremost companies in leading industries in Canada.
The rate of return is determined by the average of the stock market indexes (based on a specific day of the month). Interest earned is paid at maturity.
If you would like more information or are ready to invest in an Index-Linked Term Deposit, please contact us today!
Call or visit our Main Branch and speak with one of our Wealth Advisors.
Tel: 416 255 1742 | E-mail: email@example.com