A Growing Rate Term Deposit provides the security of knowing you will get your investment back at the end of the term, plus interest earned at a rate that increases each year for the length of the term. This provides you with a steady return over time at rates that are competitive or lower than other financial institutions.
Features of a Growing Rate Term Deposit:
- Guaranteed investment principal
- Minimum investment of $500
- 5-year terms
- Rates increase each year
- Automatically renews, with interest, at
maturity unless you choose to redeem it
- Not redeemable before maturity, but with an
option to redeem on 3-year anniversary
- Depositors are 100% protected by the Deposit
Insurance Corporation of Ontario (DICO)
Terms and Conditions:
- Our Growing Rate Term Deposit is non-redeemable so you may not withdraw funds until the end of the full 5-year term
- If needed, you may withdraw partial funds or the full amount on the 3-year anniversary
- Members have the option of interest being paid annually or compounded annually and paid at maturity
If you would like more information or are ready to invest in a Growing Rate Term Deposit, please contact us today!
Call or visit our Main Branch and speak with Jakob Slavec or Frank Zelko.
Tel: 416 255 1742 | E-mail: email@example.com