If you are looking for maximum performance, flexibility, and convenience from your account, choose the Daily Interest Savings Account. The Daily Interest Savings makes your hard-earned money work harder for you by paying interest based on your daily balance.
Here are some of the reasons to open a Daily Interest Savings account at Moya Financial:
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free online banking
- No minimum balance required
- MemberCard debit card available
- Interest is calculated on the closing daily balance and paid monthly
To open your Moya Financial Daily Interest Savings Account, simply:
- Visit us at either of our four locations
- Provide us with the following identification:
- Social Insurance Number
- Driver’s License, Passport, or Canadian Citizenship with a photo
Moya Financial maintains a limited supply of cash on hand. If you are cashing cheques in excess of $2,000 or withdrawing cash in excess of $2,000, a notification must be received by the credit union five business days in advance.