Moya Financial Matters
Because life's complicated enough.
Your finances don't need to be. In this free webinar series offered by Moya Financial, we'll cover a variety of financial topics from the basics of investing to the complexities of estate planning.
Putting the Personal in Financial Planning: Introducing Moya Wealth
Thursday, February 18 from 7:00 to 8:00 PM via Zoom
Hosted By: Michael LeBlanc
Featured Speaker: Taras Komarnytski
Learn how to put your money to work!
Join the Moya Financial Matters podcast host Michael LeBlanc and Moya’s Taras Komarnytski in an engaging and interactive seminar to learn how to become better investors and the role of a financial planner.
The seminar will cover:
- Financial planning in a nutshell.
- Importance of picking a professional advisor.
- Top 3 Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) mistakes.
Why you should attend:
- You’ll leave our webinar more confident.
- You’ll understand the role of financial planning in your lives better and understand the Moya difference.
- You’ll also be ready for RRSP season, armed with the latest information.
- Sprint to the finish line of RRSP season with the deadline of March 1 fast approaching.
- A chance to win $500!*