Start Something New
Plant your money with Moya Financial.
Summer is here, and the time is right to plant something new in your garden of investments with a 1-year redeemable term deposit or 2-year non-redeemable term deposit. So whether you like the flexibility of the short term or the higher return of the long term, Moya has the right product to suit your needs!
|1-YEAR REDEEMABLE TERM DEPOSIT||2-YEAR NON-REDEEMABLE TERM DEPOSIT|
- Rates available on new funds transferred from another financial institution.
- Minimum investment of $2,000
- Promotional rate of 1.70% for 1-year redeemable term deposit or 2.40% for 2-year non-redeemable term deposit¹
- Available as non-registered and TFSA
- Eligible deposits in registered accounts have unlimited coverage through FSRA. Eligible deposits (not in registered accounts) are insured up to $250,000 through FSRA.²
TERMS & CONDITIONS
¹ All rates are provided for information purposes only and are subject to change without notice.
² For further information on deposit insurance, visit FSRA.
- Members are solely responsible for determining whether any contribution to their registered plan account is within their contribution limits as imposed by applicable law.
- This offer is available on new funds transferred from another financial institution.
- Investment principal and interest rate are guaranteed.
- For redeemable term deposit partial or full funds may be redeemed on or after 90 days with no interest penalty. No interest is paid if redeemed within 1-89 days of deposit. Interest is calculated daily, non-compounded, and paid at time of redemption or at maturity.
- Funds cannot be redeemed prior to maturity with non-redeemable offer.
- Deposit automatically renews, with interest, at maturity.
- A minimum $2,000 deposit is required to take advantage of the promotion.
- This special offer may not be combined with any other offers.
- We may change, withdraw, or extend this offer at any time without notice.
The following qualify for the promotion:
- Money transferred from another financial institution.
The following are NOT considered new deposits:
- Money transferred from a Moya Financial savings account, daily interest savings account, chequing account, trust account, savings TFSA, RRSP, or RIFF or US funds account.
- Money transferred from an existing Moya Financial term deposit or line of credit.