Make Your Dreams a Reality
Helping you build peace of mind for your financial future.
Get 1.80% for a 2-year RRSP + we'll pay up to $200 for your transfer fees!¹
RRSP contributions can help you pay less tax now and set you up for cozy retirement later.
It’s a smart thing you can do with your money.
- Promotional rate of 1.80% on a 2-year RRSP.²
- Rate available on new funds transferred from another financial institution.
- Available on RRSP accounts only.
- Eligible deposits in registered accounts have unlimited coverage through FSRA.³
TERMS & CONDITIONS
¹ A minimum $15,000 deposit is required for Moya Financial to pay the transfer fee from another financial institution (up to $200).
² All rates are provided for information purposes only and are subject to change without notice.
³ For further information on deposit insurance, visit FSRA's website.
- The deposit must be made from December 1, 2020, to February 28, 2021, inclusive.
- Members are solely responsible for determining whether any contribution to their registered plan account is within their contribution limits as imposed by applicable law.
- This offer available on RRSP transfers from another financial institutions or new contributions to an existing RRSP.
- Investment principal and interest rate are guaranteed.
- Funds cannot be redeemed prior to maturity.
- Deposit automatically renews, with interest, at maturity.
- A minimum $1,000 deposit is required to take advantage of the promotion.
- A minimum $15,000 deposit is required for Moya Financial to pay the transfer fee from another financial institution.
- This special offer may not be combined with any other offers.
- We may change, withdraw, or extend this offer at any time without notice.
The following qualify for the promotion:
- Money transferred from another financial institution resulting in a new contribution to an existing RRSP with Moya Financial.
- Money transferred from an RRSP at another financial institution.
The following are NOT considered new deposits:
- Money transferred from a Moya Financial savings account, daily interest savings account, chequing account, trust account, TFSA, or US funds account.
- Money transferred from an existing Moya Financial term deposit or line of credit.
- RRSP loans.