Branch Locations & Hours
747 Brown’s Line
Monday to Wednesday 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Thursday & Friday 9:30 AM to 7:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
23 Delawana Drive
Tuesday 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Thursday & Friday 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Note: We are only open the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month. We are closed on Saturdays starting Victoria Day weekend through and including Labour Day weekend.
Our Lady Help of Christians
611 Manning Avenue
Friday 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Note: We are only open the 1st Friday of the month.
725 Brown’s Line
Monday to Friday 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Note: Meetings can be arranged after hours of operation by appointment only.
Board of Directors
|January 1||New Year’s Day|
|February 18||Family Day|
|April 19||Good Friday|
|May 20||Victoria Day|
|July 1||Canada Day|
|August 5||Civic Holiday|
|September 2||Labour Day|
|November 11||Remembrance Day|
|December 24||Christmas Eve (Half-day: 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|December 26||Boxing Day|
|December 31||New Year’s Eve (Half-day: 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM)|
Update Your Contact Information
It’s best to keep your contact information current. Please let us know if there have been any changes to your membership information – for example, a change of address or phone number.
You can easily and securely update information through online banking. Please note, this only works through online banking, and not through mobile banking.
How to Update Your Information:
- Login to online banking.
- Select “Profile and Preferences” on the left menu.
- Select “Change Contact Information”.
- Enter your updated email, phone number, and/or address.
- Specify when the change will take place or leave the current date if it’s already happened.
- Specify the best time to contact you to verify you made these changes. If you would not like us to contact you, leave this section blank.
- Select “Continue” and a secure message will be sent to our branch.
Praise or Protest?
We would love to hear from you. Your input is an invaluable source of learning and growth. It helps us to create new and innovative ways to deliver the best possible service, to recognize exceptional staff performance or to address any concerns that may arise.
We’d love to hear any words of praise, encouragement or suggestions on how we can improve.
You have a few options to get in contact:
- Visit: Moya Main Branch, 747 Brown’s Line
- Call: 416-255-1742
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit: Online Feedback Form
Please be sure to provide the name(s) of the staff involved, so we can be certain to give proper recognition. Thank you!