Provides members with a wide range of services and products to meet their financial needs. In addition to processing transactions, you respond to branch and telephone inquiries, make proactive sales calls, identify needs, recommend suitable products, and resolve problems with accounts. Identifies and refers investments and lending opportunities to others.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fulfill members’ financial services needs: cash/certify cheques, sell member drafts, receive bill payments, order cheques, buy/sell foreign cash, accept applications for Member Cards, sort and file member cheques and process member statements.
- Handle certified cheques and money orders, wire transfers, cheque ordering, and replacement cards
- Process new and renewed term deposits
- Assist members in opening memberships and accounts
- Support marketing campaigns
- Identify sales opportunities in Lending and Wealth Management and make referrals
- Contact members by telephone using targeted call lists regarding products and services and make referrals for sales
- Sell travel insurance
- Process changes of address
- Respond to mail and e-mail inquiries
- Administer RRSP deposits and transfers
- Upload cheque file to CUCO
- Set up members for online banking
- Perform other tasks as assigned by immediate supervisor when required
As a member of the member service group, you will also assist with:
- Balancing and reconciling general ledger accounts and cash accounts
- Producing month-end and periodic reports
- Opening and closing the branch
- Ensuring that supplies and marketing materials are replenished and up-to-date
- Acting as a courier between branches
From time to time, the Hamilton MSR will represent the credit union in the community from an informal public relations standpoint. He or she will also liaise with other employees and certain suppliers to the credit union.
While the part-time MSRs officially report to the MSR Supervisor, they are encouraged to consult with the Senior MSR position for coaching and guidance.
Application and Selection Procedure
Qualified applicants are invited to apply in writing, and should include an updated copy of resume. Please e-mail email@example.com.
We thank all candidates; however, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
Moya Financial is committed to meeting the needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.