Business Systems and Reporting Analyst manages business requirements at the project level to fulfill business needs of the business functional areas. The business analyst takes a lead role in assisting with the business case, such as in analyzing, planning, monitoring, eliciting, translating and simplifying business requirements and communicating with vendors and business partners.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating and eliciting requirements.
- Designs new systems procedures by requirements analysis; constructing workflow processes.
- Improve systems by uncovering areas for improvement, developing and implementing solutions.
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Performing user acceptance testing
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
- Maintains user confidence and protect operations by processes to secure and safegaurd information.
- Prepares business reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by stepping into cross functional roles and duties when required
Education / Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
- Hands-on experience and expertise in writing and executing SQL queries to extract data from a both internal and external sources
- Perform some database functions such data warehousing, and ETL
- Experience with business intelligence tools
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Written and verbal communication, including documentation skills, communicate and promote process improvements
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- UNIVERSA or any other similar banking or financial software experience is an asset
- A broad understanding of technology
- Speaking Slovenian is an asset
- Act as an ambassador of Moya Financial by looking for opportunities to promote products and services and seek referrals from members and non-members.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by your manager.
Application and Selection Procedure
Qualified applicants are invited to apply in writing, and should include an updated copy of resume. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates; however, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
Moya Financial is committed to meeting the needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.